4 Bedrooms - Sleeps 8 Adults
Riverlily is a beautiful waterfront property situated on the stunning banks of the Tweed River in the historic village of Condong. This high set home has breathtaking views of the river & hinterlands and is perfect for relaxing and unwinding. The quiet tranquillity and understated beauty of the area is something to be in awe of.
The rich heritage of the local and surrounding areas is certainly worth exploring if you can just pry yourself away from the grassy riverbank long enough to behold the many other wonderful sites.
There is a public boat ramp located approx 100meters from the property and also a pontoon and boat ramp directly in front of the home which is suitable for both small and large boats.. This is the perfect location if you wish to bring your boat with you.
A spacious grassy riverbank for the kids to roam and play, while you just relax and enjoy a picnic or bbq whilst soaking up the sun and scenery.
Watch the sunset over Mount Warning with a glass of wine or sit down for a spot of evening fishing.
The interior of the home has been thoughtfully furnished for comfort and functionality.
The large master bedroom suite opens to a private sunny terrace and includes a stylishly designed ensuite, Each room has been attentively designed to feel relaxed and restful.
A second bathroom as an added benefit also includes an additional separate bathtub. The open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area overlooks the picture perfect river and hinterland views, and opens onto a spacious balcony which includes a bbq and seating area.
The property also has a large under house garage and storage area with a separate laundry and ample garage space to store your boat for those that love water sports and fishing.
- Just a short drive to iconic surf breaks ie. Cabarita and Cudgen Reef.
- Just minutes away from Kingscliff beach, boutique stores, cafes, restaurants, galleries and markets.
- Riverlily is only 5 minutes from the popular Husk Distillery and only a short drive to Plantation House, Summergrove Estate and Ardeena wedding venues.
- Direct river access with private pontoon and ramp to suit even large ski boats. Plus a public boat ramp, pontoon and parklands just metres up the road.
- Ski/wake-board the scenic Tweed River from the backyard, down to Tumbulgum and beyond.
- Spoil yourself with the charm and tranquillity of Riverlily Holiday House!
Master Bedroom - King size bed with ensuite
Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed
Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed
Bedroom 4 - 2 King single beds
Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
0439 889 213