To apply for a tenancy simple fill out the form below. Or alternatively click here to download a printable version.
- For your application to be processed you must answer all the questions and provide all required documents.
- Every person over the age of 18 who will reside at the premises will need to complete an application form, including approved applicants.
- Upon acceptance, a deposit equal to one weeks rent will need to be paid to secure the property. This deposit is non refundable. Marketing will continue until this deposit has been paid.
- Prior to keys being released two weeks rent and four weeks bond is to be paid.
- Tweed Coast Property preferred payment methods include cash to any ANZ Bank, direct debit and credit card.
- Routine inspections will be conducted at the six week mark and from then on every three months.